Author Topic: Writer's anyone?  (Read 63625 times)

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2003, 04:07:35 PM »
Work overflows and breaks like waves upon a rock. Not too bad people. Too bad I have little time for compositions. I'll be trying some freestyle when I get some time.                    

Carigamers

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #240 on: December 30, 2003, 04:07:35 PM »

Offline Aka_Neo

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://heaven-earth.ultra-gamers.com
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #241 on: December 30, 2003, 04:54:44 PM »
ok but ppl like they cant make up some thing to post cuz me and chaos are the only ones comin up with some poems. come ppl lets see some work                    
[/img]

Offline Chaos

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #242 on: December 31, 2003, 11:29:26 AM »
I dreamed of you last night
And in that dream
I saw your face, hands and body
I can't believe it but I know it's you.

It's you that I longed to see and feel
To touch your face
Your lips touching mine
And feel your arms around me.

I know it's crazy
But deep in my heart, I know it's true
That the man that I've been waiting for
Has finally come and conquered my heart.

The thoughtfullness and caring
Which I always see in your eyes
The love and tenderness
I always feel in the touch of your hand.

If dreaming of you
Is the only way I can see and feel you
I would gladly wish
That I will never be awakened,
just to be with you.                    

I know your pain, let me make it ......worse.
I know your fears, let me become them.
I know you  dreams, let me haunt them.
Let me make u SCREAM.

Offline Aka_Neo

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #243 on: December 31, 2003, 11:33:55 AM »
She was staring out the window
Thinking 'bout the life she's led
Wondering if she can face
The things that lie ahead

She had always been a brave one
Never one for looking back
But this time it was different
And she began to pack

It's not as easy as before
And she was younger then
She's got more baggage now
But she remembers when

When she believed in starting over
When everything was new
When her pride was stronger
When she knew just what to do

Now leaving's not so easy
There have been some tears since then
No longer foot loose and fancy free
But she remembers when.                    
[/img]

Offline Chaos

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2003, 12:00:09 PM »
Deep...........that is what is wrong with a lot of women today.....they let some jerk make them feel like less than nothing and then they feel trapped........i like it.                    

Let me make u SCREAM.

Carigamers

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #244 on: December 31, 2003, 12:00:09 PM »

Offline Chaos

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #245 on: December 31, 2003, 12:18:15 PM »
Drops of drizziling rain
fall down upon
my window pane,
hitting the window
with a pitter patter sound,
which continues to hit
until the rain dies down.
the rain, it gradually
fades away.
alone with all
the clouds of grey
in the sky i see
a rainbow appear
through my window
which is now
dry and clear.                    

Let me make u SCREAM.

Offline Aka_Neo

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #246 on: December 31, 2003, 12:19:00 PM »
yeah it just came out after i did alot of thinkin no biggy                    
[/img]

Offline demented

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #247 on: December 31, 2003, 01:55:16 PM »
wuh d @$$ like is only 2 writers it have or wuh? dey so dread they take over d thread...godess care to comment..                    

Offline androsovic

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: A64 4000+
  • GPU: X1600XT
  • RAM: 1GB
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #248 on: December 31, 2003, 02:45:22 PM »
Hmm,them men buss it down like rammstein there.Sehnsuct(Longing) and Mutter(Mother)                    

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #249 on: December 31, 2003, 04:48:38 PM »
Lack of internet time makes for little compostion and post time.

2 min freestyle-here goes:

I cower in fear
those bodies around me
those glittering claws
those angry eyes
I seem to have done them wrong...

As the poem goes:
'I shot an arrow into the air...'
'Where it landed-I know not where...'
The circle closes.
My air gets thin,
as I feel my heart
press against my chest.
Adrenaline pumps,
but nowhere to run...
nowhere to go...
nowhere to hide...

My death is at hand...

Next time I know better...*gulp*

Hey I was bored and I had 5 mins...dunno if its enough to consider an attempt...                    

Anonymous

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #250 on: December 31, 2003, 06:41:41 PM »
I seein some real boss poetry goin on here, i myself havent posted anything cause ive been busy and so forth, i dunno really why DG not posting anything, i think she is abandoning it.                    

Polios

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #251 on: January 01, 2004, 02:37:21 AM »
lol@chaos's and ak's monopoly
lord, where the rest of allyuh, i didn't have time recently, sorry
here's some freestyle, so it gonna suck, but say what

I see the clouds,
I feel the air,
Gone is the crowd,
Just me and my fear.

I see the faint stars,
It is now time,
My spirit has gone too far,
No more flipping the dime.

I see the truth,
I feel the rain,
I must go back to my roots,
and stop trying to fain.

I stand alone,
Let me feel the rain,
I have broken the dome,
I leave all my bane.                    

The_Dark_Goddess

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #252 on: January 01, 2004, 02:55:01 AM »
I seein some real boss poetry goin on here, i myself havent posted anything cause ive been busy and so forth, i dunno really why DG not posting anything, i think she is abandoning it.

Pinkie Honey do NOT make me hurt you.
how dare you say such a thing.
yes i know i havnt been posting but i dont have any pieces on this comp, however i am returning to t'dad friday and hopefully i can then post stuff.
btw, no one critiqued the last bit i posted :P

i recently found something i wrote a couple years ago, and its all i currently have that is on this comp that has not been posted. It has no title.

I want the wind to lift me off my feet and carry me away.
I want to feel the freedom of the heights,
Feel the icy air caress my hair and run his fingers along my scalp.
I want to leave troublesome emotions behind and soar along the zephyrs.

My cares are gone,
There is nothing but the cold breeze and the clouds,
There is nothing but the bliss of seeing the world beneath my feet.
There is nothing but exhilaration as I race through the sky

My ears ring with the whistles of the wind,
My hair is wild from his touch
My breath is harsh and there is a smile on my face.

I stretch my arms and wiggle my fingers
I begin to plummet, to fall back to the earth.
I lift my arms in sweet surrender and let myself fall                    

Polios

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #253 on: January 01, 2004, 03:16:33 AM »
wonderful poem DG,
the dream-state setting feels like a burst of fresh air
it has a interactive feel, and the figures of speech work very well to accomplish this

very good work chaos and ak_neo
bringing back bad memories
but keep it up,, cuz no one else is                    

Offline Zero-X

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #254 on: January 01, 2004, 07:07:38 PM »
(this is my character's story, kinda long but say what...Enjoy!!) :lol:

The Story of Zerokun: The Cybernetic Warrior of the New World...

It's the 25th century...to be precise, the year 2467. The world of robots...called Mecha has been decimated by the greatest war known to all robot kind, the Robo Wars, but this is not where the story begins. Our story begins 4 decades ago, in the year 2427, before this ominous battle, this world called Mecha was a flourished, technological world filled with various types of mecha. All ranging from robotic soldiers to mechanical servants but what is most surprising that humans coexisted peacefully with the robots. One of the human families were the Katsuragi's, Mr. Osata Katsuragi, 26 years of age was a robotic scientist for one of the major manufacturing factories in the city of Harakuja.

Mrs. Sakura Katsuragi, 24 years of age was also into the field of robotics, but developed A.I. software for most of the cybers in the city. Both of these people were well known in Harakuja, and were also praised for some of their greatest creations known to human and robotic kind. And both their children were fast on becoming famous as well, one of them was young Akamatsu Katsuragi of 18 years, who attended school at the greatest college known to the city, the Otoku Migata College, home of robotics and miscellaenous topics. The other is Miyu Katsuragi, 16 years old, whom with her brother, attends the same school, with almost the same subjects as him, Robotics, Advanced Mathematics, Physics, Nuclear Physics and other subjects.

Ever since Osata created his latest creation, the most powerful robot soldier known to mankind, the Makoro Prototype 3 or simply the Makoro soldier, while there was the previous types 1 and 2, they were inferior to Type 3, in both structure and in firepower, the Harakuja government offered him a contract to construct an army of at least 1000 Makoro soldiers, they said that this army would be used for the good of both human and robotic kind, but they thought otherwise. Reluctantly, Osata agreed to this contract and decided to maunfacture them under two conditions; one was that he would have every single ounce of resouce at his disposal for the construction of these robots and two was that no matter what happens, his family would be under the protection of the Robotic Army also known as the Repliforce. Sakura was against this and urged Osata not to do it, but it was too late for her. Akamatsu and Miyu were also against this because the Repliforce army was mostly involved in 'shady', secretive missions and other dirty stuff...

Five years later, the Makoro Army Force was completed, 1000 fully assembled Makoro soldiers were widely used in mostly wars against other cities and nations, and as a added bonus, Osata created two other robots, with their own personalities, and both modified from the Makoro type 3, named Ninkatsu and Omatsu. Both of which were powerful in every aspect of their designs, and with different specialties, Ninkatsu was primarily a  short ranged fighter, using two energy sabers, both on each of his shoulders and his his abilities were heightened agility, lightning quick reflex action, and also a strategic mind, in addition his body structure was made of an impervious titanium alloy. As for Omatsu, he was a long range and short ranged fighter, equipped with a portable plasma cannon on each of his arms which he could arm only by thought, and also a energy baton at his side. These two powerful warriors were the commanders of the entire Repliforce Army, which made them very dangerous.

A few years after, Harakuja was known as 'the City of the Demon Army', for the Repliforce Army could never be beaten, not even by the most powerful robots and cybers in the world. This was becoming a serious situation for all citizens of Harakuja for most of the families had realtives in the other cities, and when he heard of this, Osata went to the Harakuja government at the Central Tower, the government's place of power...
"Why have you used my creations for war!? You swore to use that army for the good of both human and robotic kind....Why!? Why would you go back on word!? Why dammit!!?"

As the government officials watched each other...they turned back to Osata and answered blatantly...
"...We lied...the use of your creations as an army was inevitable...Sorry if we've hurt your feelings but such is the way of life..."

Stunned by the officials' response, Osata shouted...
"Then in that case, i WILL NOT build anymore robots to serve your tendancy for warfare..."

But one of the officials interrupted...
"That will not be accomplished so easily, for we have already deciphered the blueprints of your so called 'creation' and now we can build the army on our own...So we have no need for you anymore. Good day, Mr. Katsuragi..."

And with that, the government officials faded into the dark background and disappeared, the disappointed and sorrowed Osata, on his knees muttering to himself...
"My god...What have i done!? Have i sealed the fate of us all?? This cannot be!!"                    
It\'s Not Over Yet, not by a long shot.....

May your soul be spared by the miraculous sword from heaven......Zetsumyoken

Offline Fault

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://stepfreak.tripod.com/ChrPro/index.html
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #255 on: January 02, 2004, 02:02:11 AM »
Story sounds rather close to mega man.....                    
...and the fault is my own...

Offline Zero-X

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2004, 08:21:27 AM »
thanks but no, i doh think so...

and besides, this is only piece of the story, it isn't quite complete yet...                    
It\'s Not Over Yet, not by a long shot.....

May your soul be spared by the miraculous sword from heaven......Zetsumyoken

Offline Aka_Neo

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2004, 02:33:56 PM »
finaly some ppl start to post some thing cuz i was gettin feddup goin compitition with chaos...............i mean he not easy when it come to this kinda ting                    
[/img]

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
Writer's anyone?
« Reply #258 on: January 04, 2004, 06:04:18 PM »
Part of a Story.

Banishment?  From heaven’s gates they have sentenced him.  Banishment!  Say not death?  When word arrived, if he could have shed tears, he would have.  Perhaps even more.  The floodgates of the depths of Hades would have been released.  The trees themselves would have swayed and the animals mourned for him.  The earth would have shook and it’s people shared in his sorrow.

He wondered so many things in such a small span of time; about life, and death.  The pieces of phrases that he muttered, if picked up at all, seemed as frivolous babble.  And rightfully so.  He was in shock, and pain.  A sense of confusion had overtaken him, none the likes of which he had felt before.  The gods themselves were harsh, but only towards humans.  On the whole, they were generous to their own, or so he reasoned.  Humility would prevail in such a situation, along with cunning, or tact, as he preferred.

But it wasn’t before long, and without realization, that he was moved from captivity to a large white room, emitting the holiness of the gods.  He had never been in this particular room.  It was forbidden, for him.  A courtroom, used for the judgment of crimes against the gods.  The room was laid with little furniture.  One table of gold and ivory, of which his judges sat.  He stood patiently before them.  The peaceful appearance, however, did not comfort him.  Side by side they sat, Esedes and Angalito, upon elevated seats of much refined gold.  They were princes and judges acting under the head of the almighty Romisal.  Both were clad in white and the very essence about them appeared clean and perfect.  

“Angelus, son of Amacles,” first spoke Angalito.  “Honorable, indeed, was your father.  Truthfully, I tell you, humans are forbidden in such a realm.  Because of dire times, however, exceptions were made.  Your father was the first man to ever set foot, not be his heart, within our gates.  You, Angelus, are the second.”

Esedes kept silent.  After a long pause, Angalito continued.

“The dire times have long come to an end, and we have had very little need for your services.  And though you have proved through word and deed that you have rightfully earned a place amongst us, it is so no longer.”

“You became greedy and presumptuous,” broke in Esedes.  “And you took from what was not yours.
His tone was more harsh and condemning than his brother’s.  
“From the mouth of the god’s you dared to take ambrosia for yourself, to become like one.  Death maybe too kind for you, or maybe not hard enough.  Therefore, banishment is your course.”

“Banishment?” Angelus cried, knowingly.  “Do not send away your own.  I have abandoned my house and the home of my family to follow where my father lived.  My own years have been spent serving the god’s and I have become well trained.  An executioner and a messenger of death I am.  Even into the most scornful of places, such as the Earth, where Hell’s regions lie below, and I have gone into its depths time and time again.  

“What a hideous thing I have done.  Indeed!  My sorrows stretch to the ears of Annubis himself, that in such a place as Hell, he may hear and have pity.  And to the Admist, who shall hear this disgusting thing of mine and feel sympathy from my cries of remorse.  Alas, I wish to continue to serve under you.  Therefore, do not say ‘banishment’, beg you.  Rather, send me east, even with Admist, that I may serve him to his liking.  If even Diablos were alive, I would plead to serve him that I may return to this my home and be with my brothers and sisters, who I am fond of, though not bonded by blood.”

“You speak of Alma?” Angalito asked.  Esedes stared and could only watch the silent Angelus.  For his part, Angelus could not bring himself to answer Angalito.  Perhaps it had been shame that had overtaken him.  Angelus was not a humble man used to begging before others and the mention of Alma may have added to his embarrassment.  

“But I wonder,” he said.  “Have you really abandoned you house and home to be content here?  Romisal has not graced us with his presence.  Therefore it is not for us to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’.  You have already been sentenced and there is no turning back.  Romisal thought that he was doing you a kind deed by returning you to your home.  Now I see it is a fitting punishment.  For you find disgust in your own kind.  You speak of earth as a ‘scornful place’.  And, look!  From there is where you have come, and to there you will return.  To Earth you will head, and your first task is to relieve Annubis of his duties.”

“I…” Angelus cringed, even the thought of the words in his mouth disgusted him.  “I b..beg you.  Please.”

“You will take his place.”  Esedes said.  “But be warned, Romisal will not look as kindly if the humans die off, as fragile beings as they are.  Does the word ‘banishment’ not find favor in your eyes?  Then it shall not be used.  Instead, let the sentencing read, then, this way, ‘Angelus, now called Exodus, a self-made god, who was sent away never to return’.”                    

Polios

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2004, 10:12:08 PM »
nice stories
Showtime's story seems pretty good, the mixture of Gods is kinda strange though
Hades, Diablos and Annubis
i guess it's original
i like Zero-X's story, it is very detailed and truly creates a world well
it's not something that is greatly original, but it isn't made from anything alone that i know of

here's a poem by me

Why?
-Kishan Solomon

Why are my eyes wet?
Because my pain is marked with tears.
Why do I wipe them off?
So I may hide my fear.
Whay am I distant when close?
Because I am always alone.
Why do I talk so little?
No one wants to hear me moan.
Why do I like such insignificant things?
They are magnified mirror image of me.
Why do I love all in the sky?
That's all I want to see.
Why do I like to go by myself?
There's less people there.
Why do I hate so much?
I don't, I just don't care.
Why do I dwell on the past?
Because the past dwells on me.
Why am I still alive?
Because I am the key.
Why do I lose everyone?
Because it is easy to get lost.
Why don't I give up?
I have already paid the cost.
Why do I keep my head up high?
So in my sea of troubles, I may not drown.
Why do I keep my head so low?
So that I may hide the frown.

Copyright of Polios Productions                    

Carigamers

Writer's anyone?
« Reply #259 on: January 04, 2004, 10:12:08 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal