Author Topic: For the cosplayers  (Read 15090 times)

Offline Osiris

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
For the cosplayers
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2004, 09:59:04 PM »
hahaa why don't u do this one pinkie ?                    

Carigamers

For the cosplayers
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2004, 09:59:04 PM »

Anonymous

For the cosplayers
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2004, 12:40:03 AM »
First of all i dunno one @ss bout doin cosplay, dunno where to get a costume from, i brokes, but if someone willing to sponsor and set meh up with it i might jus go through with it.                    

Anonymous

For the cosplayers
« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2004, 09:11:29 AM »
First of all i dunno one @ss bout doin cosplay, dunno where to get a costume from, i brokes, but if someone willing to sponsor and set meh up with it i might jus go through with it.

pinkie could try to go a D
he could match it find
not to hard a costume to do u know.                    

Offline Heady

• Jonin
  • Chakra 5
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2004, 03:29:47 PM »
i waiting to c if nebody coming in Rikku,
and if she looking good, tracking that like a hound
RIkku is my girl

:D                    

Offline Osiris

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2004, 08:13:26 PM »
LOL why everyone like rikku ?? first chrono now u ??

man to be honest i like paine and yuna 2nd !                    

Carigamers

For the cosplayers
« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2004, 08:13:26 PM »

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2004, 02:56:11 AM »
PLEASE!! NO MORE Sailor/schoolgirl cosplay PLEASE!! It's been overdone and my cosplay forums are complaining its ruining the cosplay aspect for the serious persons.

As for the Sephiroth cosplay-GOOD LUCK! No one can pull of that cool, calm sexy look THAT easy...

And YES I was mentioned in the Tv Guide...quite nonchalantly actually becuase I friggin' SLEPT through pictures...*grumbles* and YES I wore a tail. YES I went as Cray from Breath Of Fire 4. Anyone wanna make any wisecracks can say it to the end of my cricket bat :P

But even worse, we cosplayers are being used to promote the AC's without verible recognition of our hard work on costumes. Big argument is in progress on the Cosplay forums about that whole issue with Hafeez, Will keep you updated on that.

I was planning on trying for Cid of FF7 this year. Main problem-the Jacket and camo-pants. The jacket is supposed to be a full blue. In terms of hair and cigarette and facial scars-I can do that EASY. Ant suggestions for the jacket and pants?

Hey if I'm lazy enough-ressurect my Cray costume and fine tune it this time.                    

Offline Osiris

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2004, 01:26:12 PM »
PLEASE!! NO MORE Sailor/schoolgirl cosplay PLEASE!! It's been overdone and my cosplay forums are complaining its ruining the cosplay aspect for the serious persons.

As for the Sephiroth cosplay-GOOD LUCK! No one can pull of that cool, calm sexy look THAT easy...

And YES I was mentioned in the Tv Guide...quite nonchalantly actually becuase I friggin' SLEPT through pictures...*grumbles* and YES I wore a tail. YES I went as Cray from Breath Of Fire 4. Anyone wanna make any wisecracks can say it to the end of my cricket bat :P  

But even worse, we cosplayers are being used to promote the AC's without verible recognition of our hard work on costumes. Big argument is in progress on the Cosplay forums about that whole issue with Hafeez, Will keep you updated on that.  

I was planning on trying for Cid of FF7 this year. Main problem-the Jacket and camo-pants. The jacket is supposed to be a full blue. In terms of hair and cigarette and facial scars-I can do that EASY. Ant suggestions for the jacket and pants?

Hey if I'm lazy enough-ressurect my Cray costume and fine tune it this time.

well u cud go as KH cid and juss wear a white t-shirt and have straw in ur mouth and also those sailor scouts sucked huge balls

they made sailor pluto's key to time into a big can opener and if that was supposed to be saturn's scythe they eh do a good job cuz i see a girl dressed in dark green(pluto colors) holdin the thing they did that sailor scout costume poorly probably cuz they have no knowledge of the anime whatsoever but I am a HUGE sailor moon fan and they disgraced the anime with their cosplay.........                    

Offline Paine

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2004, 09:27:02 PM »
Ok,new news....update.
theres gona be an AC7.5,i really dunno what theyre thinkin...they shud just save their money for AC8 which is definitely in summer,i believe august 28th or around there. AC7.5 is on the 24th of april,although ive spoken to mr.amin and he says that he recommends cosplayers not work too hard if not at all on costumes for ac7.5 because there are strictly only 550 tickets all together and they would not be judging anything besides some yugioh thing again... so,u guys can breathe...well at least i can,cus theres a lot more time,so for those o u who r still thinking,maybe u can msg me and we'll arrnage somethin to meet and plan out on ac7.5 date. a friend of a friend of mine is also working on a script,so this is gonna be big on ac8,although we are still working on the camcorder part.
bye then!                    

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2004, 11:55:07 PM »
Erm, not to put a spoke in your wheel Paine, but you DO know the rule AC has about videocams, cameras and other media capture devices right? The whole copyright thing-so you won't get in the door with that cam. much less do taping INSIDE.                    

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
For the cosplayers
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2004, 03:26:15 PM »
That Paine cosutme was pretty awesome dude....
If I was cosplaying, I would go as my own characters...more than likely, I would go as Evil Neo, considering all of the positive feedback that I received from the picture I made on the forums.....[see 'Another pic by yours truly' in the 'Showcase' thread]
That, however, will take some time and a lot of hard work to get all the features right....                    

Offline Osiris

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2004, 04:32:37 PM »
yeh man neo sein u go as u would be cool :S

anyhowz evan to ur videocam thing u ever heard of lazy guards 1/2way throughout the day :D

i mean come on me vader and shin was in and out of ac 7 like @ least 20 times for the day whether it be goin to the arcade or juss goin out for air they NEVER checked our bags except for the beginning of the show.......                    

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2004, 11:18:43 AM »
Hey you can escape lazy guards for a time being, but you can still get caught is the point so they CAN ask you to reliquish your film if you are caught using it inside if they supect you've been taping the shows or something. Not that I'm accusing anyone, but those are their rules, so it'd be safer to carry just a camera inside and do all filing in lobby or outside areas.                    

Offline Zero-X

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
For the cosplayers
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2004, 04:36:05 PM »
i wish i could bring back my videocam this time but i'm not so sure...                    
It\'s Not Over Yet, not by a long shot.....

May your soul be spared by the miraculous sword from heaven......Zetsumyoken

Carigamers

For the cosplayers
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2004, 04:36:05 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal