Author Topic: THE TOURNAMENT GRAVEYARD  (Read 138331 times)

Offline ChickenNBeer

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Anime City 8 Yu Gi Oh Championship Results
« Reply #380 on: August 31, 2004, 02:29:07 PM »
one mst means burner decks will reign supreme now
only thing we will hav is 1 mst heavy storm an jinzo........                    

Carigamers

« Reply #380 on: August 31, 2004, 02:29:07 PM »

Offline CRaZyAnGeL

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: August 31, 2004, 03:05:40 PM »
^^and breaker...doh forget him..he is a gangsta lol                    

Offline PapaSmurf

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://deathtofanboyishspammahs.gatt.co.tt
« Reply #382 on: August 31, 2004, 03:10:07 PM »

Good.....and don't forget breaker. But burners have other cards besides M/t destruction that can be used against them.

As for Exodia....I think the Forbidden one will make a come back...Sangan and Witch MAY end up on the banned list...emphasis on MAY. But even if they are not, Emissary of the afterlife and do the job and a whole lot more! and u get them in 3's.                    
Zetsumyoken......the Miracle Sword descends

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 01, 2004, 04:55:48 PM »
A renewed fire burns within me. I'm back, my deck is also back with a few improvements that i know you all will just love hating. She has found a way to motivate me to continue dueling. She cut my a** in a duel then she literally cut my a** with some pillows until i agreed to continue dueling. The time is now, the place is ETC, embrace the power of my new and improved deck. By the, registrations for ETC start fellas, sign up for d sof or unreal early cause i don't think there'll be any late registrations.                    

Offline Computerman

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Can you see in the dark?
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2004, 07:14:01 PM »
A renewed fire burns within me. I'm back, my deck is also back with a few improvements that i know you all will just love hating. She has found a way to motivate me to continue dueling. She cut my a** in a duel then she literally cut my a** with some pillows until i agreed to continue dueling. The time is now, the place is ETC, embrace the power of my new and improved deck. By the, registrations for ETC start fellas, sign up for d sof or unreal early cause i don't think there'll be any late registrations.

Welcome back, even though you never left.  Where and how do we register for ETC?  Where and when is ETC being held?  Cost?                    

Carigamers

« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2004, 07:14:01 PM »

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2004, 09:18:37 PM »
Cool.
I -knew- you weren't a quitter, Balki.
Glad to have you back.                    

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2004, 09:07:41 AM »

Good.....and don't forget breaker. But burners have other cards besides M/t destruction that can be used against them.

As for Exodia....I think the Forbidden one will make a come back...Sangan and Witch MAY end up on the banned list...emphasis on MAY. But even if they are not, Emissary of the afterlife and do the job and a whole lot more! and u get them in 3's.

It's not a MAY anymore smurf, they ARE gonna implement that exact banlist...the restricted list, we'll have to see just yet though....check on Pojo.                    
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: September 03, 2004, 11:11:49 PM »
Okay, firstly thanks for the inspirational words by u guys and chicken and baby girl who beat some sense back into me. Computerman, to register at ETC you'll have to make your way up to the cotton tree foundation opposite cascadia hotel, or if u want i can organise it for u and u can meet me anywhere at anytime to register. Here's how it's going; Yugioh registration is $40, first prize-24 pk IOC Box, 2nd- 1 of 3 random secret rares or 3 booster packs( IOC, AST and Dark Crisis), 3rd Prize-2 of the 4 Limited edition ultras from IOC and 4th a Booster pack. There'll also be a prize for most damage in one play from the elimination part of the tournament. $20 to register for any of the PS2 tournaments including Marvel Vs capcom 2(get ready Neo), Soul calibur 2, Tekken tag and Smackdown 5, with 1st prize for all being a GBA, 2nd being a Disc man and 3rd being a DVD. These prizes alone cross the costs of $1000. Then there's the 3 man team tournaments in SOF 2 and Unreal tournament at $50 per team. I'd also like to note that no 2 tournaments will be carried on consecutively so feel free to enter as many tournaments as you'll like. i'll be winning that smackdown for sure so u know i'll be taking a gba for myself, Haha, I'll have to try taking down Neo in MvC2, and I'll also try my hand in some Unreal and Tekken tag. This is the chance to see who really is the best gamers in these areas, eehh heemm. It's also a chance to meet the entire Chaos legion Clan and some of it's counterpart members from FEAR. Shiniori i hope u and showtime read this cause it's then and there that I'll be proving my ranking in smackdown for sure, but as usual i guess the competitions in house, ohh mighty leader of FEAR. Is there any team out there that can take on SS 3 man Sof team, we'll be finding out. The time for talk has come and gone, come down and take some action, u just might meet some people that u never knew existed and are better than u in what u think ur supreme in, that even applies to me. ETC will be held on the 24th of this month, september, and will be held at the cotton tree foundation opposite cascadia hotel. It is a fund raiser towards the children of the cotton tree foundation. There will also be Anime movies showing at the cost of about $1 can't remember exactly right now, and there will be booster packs for yugioh on sale very cheap ( IOC $35) and whatnot. Come on down and have a good time, whole day. Ohh yeah, the yugioh tournament will be run like this. upon entry u will be given a locator card. The first 16 persons to collect 6 locator cards move unto the elimination round. It will also be open challenge, with no refusals. You will also be allowed to register within a group of no more than 6 persons to duel together. You can share your locator cards with persons within your group, but once the final person has collected there 6 cards, if u haven't you're out. In other words, If u choose to help your friend advance and u don't that's your fault. Best of luck to all participants early from me. I'll be registering an elite 6 person group including myself and 1 or 2 girls, haha. Don't let them distract you'll while your dueling cause u might be on your way out sooner than u thought. By the way after losing your first locator card u can pay half price and re enter the tournament and collect those cards quickly to advance and no one person will be allowed to duel the same person more than once. You'll also be allowed to choose how many locator cards you're willing to wager each duel. If anyone needs any more info about anything just ask.                    

Offline CRaZyAnGeL

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 04, 2004, 01:25:05 AM »
^^sounds like fun...if i goin i go chek u to register hoss...cant make it to the foundation jus so nah....6 locator cards an ting oui..so dats a min of 5 duels to move on....easy enuff i guess......                    

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 04, 2004, 03:33:52 AM »
Er....no offense, Chaotic, but writing like that makes my head go BOOM.
Please paraphrase your posts if you have a lot to say.                    

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: September 06, 2004, 03:37:10 PM »
Hard luck Neo. Yeah, crazy, u have to enter hoss. U know how long i ain't see u in a tournament, and what better place to revive that good old dueling spirit than at ETC.                    

Offline rb2k2

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #391 on: September 06, 2004, 06:15:20 PM »
so its 20 per console tourney.. meaning if i wanna enter 2 its 40 ???                    

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
« Reply #392 on: September 06, 2004, 06:42:55 PM »
Smackdown, huh?  Well, I'll be there.  I'll probably have to practice first before coming though.  It makes no sense trying to remember the buttons while playin Balki.                    

Offline Rommel

• Kage
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: September 07, 2004, 12:12:41 AM »
congrats man

one of these days we have to duel

(without the mc cobo)                    
~~Plague~~
                          ~~Bubba~~
~~HQ United~~
                          ~~L2 Outsiders~~
~~Team Z~~

the legacy continues....

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
« Reply #394 on: September 07, 2004, 03:33:31 AM »
lol well if anything i'll c if i can make...else I'll be willing to judge if i am suitably compensated :P                    
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Offline Computerman

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: September 07, 2004, 08:13:14 AM »
I'm not sure if we will be able to make ETC...I'll let you know.  But will there be enough tables and seating for all this dueling?  Who will be head judge?  How many judges?  Security?  How will you keep 'monkeys' off duelists backs while they are dueling...I've seen some serious cheating going on the last two tournaments!!                    

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2004, 06:42:39 PM »
Sorry my mistake, It's $25 to register for a console, and there are 4 different console tournaments. And yes you have to pay to enter each one, because it really wouldn't make sense letting someone pay just $25 to enter all the console tournaments and that person wins more than one and each console tournament carries it's own seperate prize. The reason for all the different tournaments was to encourage gamers and not only duelists to come out and support, cause Chaos Legion is a dueling clan and a gaming clan, and we have some potential to show off on that day. We want to play the best in those tournaments, so when one of us wins, we'll know that it was because we were better than all of you. But we intend to have fun too, just meeting some of the new people and unfamiliar faces in the gaming arena. Computerman, ETC is most definitely not to be missed hoss, trust me cause if you do you'll really regret it. And You and your precious baby deck of cards will be safe, lil baby, aggoooo, goo, gag gah gah, lil baby, hahhahah, lol. Fire. This tournament will be talked about for days to come. Especially the yugioh tournament, which was inspired by the style of the Great seto kaiba.                    

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2004, 06:57:06 PM »
Har. Kaiba can go fly a kite.
You want to talk about a dueling LEGEND, talk about the one, the ONLY, Maximillion Pegasus. Sure, he lost the duel in the movie, but who hasn't lost from time to time.
Plus, seeing Kaiba collect a dread jump kick from Toon Gemini Elf?
PRICELESS!!

Well, Balki, I certainly hope that you are right when you said that I could compete in both the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 tournament AND the dueling tournament. I'll be packing my deck just in case.                    

Offline Computerman

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2004, 07:21:29 PM »
Computerman, ETC is most definitely not to be missed hoss, trust me cause if you do you'll really regret it. And You and your precious baby deck of cards will be safe, lil baby, aggoooo, goo, gag gah gah, lil baby, hahhahah, lol.

These little children today...no respect...well I'll have to beat some into you...and teach you not to trifle with the head of the Ishtar family!  For we are the guardians to the secrets of the power of the Pharoh!  :lol:

I will try very hard to make it!                    

Offline CRaZyAnGeL

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2004, 09:04:31 PM »
yes boi organising for ETC dey
i go need u to register me balki...i wudnt b able to make it to the foundation....i go call yuh                    

Carigamers

« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2004, 09:04:31 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal