Author Topic: What Exactly Killed Darth Vader?  (Read 7419 times)

Offline LiQuiDSNaKe

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What Exactly Killed Darth Vader?
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2004, 11:15:02 AM »
allyuh fellas starting to depress me jedd!!!!!

Darth Vader did not die due to any of the above reasons, he did because he had to, it was his destiny to restore balance to the force and that would never occur unless he allowed himself to become one with the force. The damages that he endured in the battles with both Luke and Sidious could have easily been healed by his mastery of the force. And lightsabers do not emit radiation.

Umm thanks but this the reason.We wanted how!                    
God asks no man whether he wants to live, that is not the choice....The only choice is how

She's a DOA3 kind of sexy....and that's all i really need to say

OVRCVRBRO NTN LQDSNK CVA {C-P} 8188

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2004, 11:15:02 AM »

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2004, 01:08:08 AM »
The Emperor's early lightning blats to Luke were just for fun.He was just toying with Luke.
Vader grabbed him when he was about to finish Luke with full intensity lightning.The lightning sucked the life right outta him.

And Darth Maul ain't all that at all.He got beaten by Padawan Obi-Wan.That's not very becoming.Compare with Darth Tyranus who beat the crap out of Obi-Wan while grinning madly.                    

Offline LiQuiDSNaKe

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2004, 01:06:16 PM »
u gotta remember Obi-Wan was finished his padawan training.This was his last misson following around Qui-Gon.In all respects except names he was a knight already.                    
God asks no man whether he wants to live, that is not the choice....The only choice is how

Offline MASTER_RAGE3

• Chunin
  • Chakra -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2004, 01:41:38 PM »
do u think they will bring out another movie?                    
Mastering Every Aspect Of Gaming.

Offline camrE

• Village Idiot
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 2
    • PS3, Wii, Xbox 360, PSP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2004, 01:51:08 PM »
Like I said before, Darth Maul had to die because he's the villain, Just like Sabretooth versus Wolverine.

Sabretooth is superior, Slower aging process, Heals faster, much stronger, ademantium bones, taller (more reach).

Wolverine , faster aging process, heals slower, less strong, ademantium bones, shorter (less reach).

Wolverine has a cult following and for that, they will never mess with his character, Just as in starwars, they won't mess with the lightside. Yeah, the Jedi's loose, rooooight!

Obi Wan was also one of the greatest jedi's ever, even more reason that he would take down maul. Everything was put against Maul from the begining.

Ok, fans boys of wolverine and the lightside. ATTTTTTTTAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                      

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2004, 01:51:08 PM »

Offline LiQuiDSNaKe

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2004, 02:14:30 PM »
Like I said before, Darth Maul had to die because he's the villain, Just like Sabretooth versus Wolverine.

Sabretooth is superior, Slower aging process, Heals faster, much stronger, ademantium bones, taller (more reach).

Wolverine , faster aging process, heals slower, less strong, ademantium bones, shorter (less reach).

Wolverine has a cult following and for that, they will never mess with his character, Just as in starwars, they won't mess with the lightside. Yeah, the Jedi's loose, rooooight!

Obi Wan was also one of the greatest jedi's ever, even more reason that he would take down maul. Everything was put against Maul from the begining.

Ok, fans boys of wolverine and the lightside. ATTTTTTTTAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree that wolverine is weaker than sabretooth and alot shorter, don't agree with the aging and healing though.However u gotta realise that in all the fights they ever had nobody ever WON outright.Cos as far as i remember both of them were still alive untill the BIG WAr that signalled the coming of Cable.                    

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2004, 01:10:52 PM »
u gotta remember Obi-Wan was finished his padawan training.This was his last misson following around Qui-Gon.In all respects except names he was a knight already.
Doesn't matter.
Tyranus still beat the hell out of Obi-Wan proving that he is far superior to Maul.                    

Offline vinion2000

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • Xbox 360
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: TakeBusHead
  • XBL: TakeBusHead
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2004, 01:17:17 AM »
Dark Vadar suit is basically a life support suit. if you saw empire striike backs you'd see a sceene with his brain being lowered into the helmet. ofcourse Lucus is never consistant since in the third installment he has a face and his brain is secured in a nural casing.

the emperor fried the suit in the struggle for his life. you know large shocks can fry all electronics.

agree that wolverine is weaker than sabretooth and alot shorter, don't agree with the aging and healing though.However u gotta realise that in all the fights they ever had nobody ever WON outright.

wrong on 2 occasions wolverine has killed Sabretooth. the first time was during the time shatter that triggered the age of apoclypse saga (ofcourse since it happened at the time of the crystalisation sabretooth didnt technically die when wolvy killed him). the next was in a alternate reality (which doesnt count) but both times it was actually wolverine.

recently marvel has been on a killing spree ( i still collect them. mostly online though ). wolvy actually got to swipe off Magneto's head.                      
If I enjoy eating chicken does that make me a stereotype

or a fat bastard?

Offline DeadEyes

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2004, 10:52:12 AM »
Yeah Laertes i agrre with you on that point. it's all part of healthy discussions tho                    

Offline LiQuiDSNaKe

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 01:22:41 PM »

agree that wolverine is weaker than sabretooth and alot shorter, don't agree with the aging and healing though.However u gotta realise that in all the fights they ever had nobody ever WON outright.

wrong on 2 occasions wolverine has killed Sabretooth. the first time was during the time shatter that triggered the age of apoclypse saga (ofcourse since it happened at the time of the crystalisation sabretooth didnt technically die when wolvy killed him). the next was in a alternate reality (which doesnt count) but both times it was actually wolverine.

Umm i'm sure that's very nice Vinion. Now tell me?Who won?
(Waits 5 seconds)
Or....Cos that's what i thought

And the reason marvel and them on a killing spree is cos the writers and them dieing out and they looking at overly violent writers lacking common sense and any sense of originality.                    

Offline vinion2000

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • Xbox 360
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: TakeBusHead
  • XBL: TakeBusHead
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2004, 04:10:08 PM »
Umm i'm sure that's very nice Vinion. Now tell me?Who won?
(Waits 5 seconds)
Or....Cos that's what i thought

And the reason marvel and them on a killing spree is cos the writers and them dieing out and they looking at overly violent writers lacking common sense and any sense of originality.
i hate to divert a topic but

1 Wolverine won on two occasions in an outright fight. thas a fact that cant be disputed. the fact he KILLED him aslo remains. yet Sabretooth is a character that can be a good guy ( Exile comics) and is well liked so he is often spared death.

2 that is were you wrong. i think that these new books are far more engaging than the old stuff they use to write. cause in war ppl die no time fluxes to bring them back. i always felt that the X-men comics had some really far out plotlines and many just plain stupid. yet now they have storys that have familiar tones other than the old victimization plotlines. the X-world has grown. there are cities of only mutants, with regular everyday problems. Xavier has retired his dream and much other new stuff which shows that in this day and age marvel isnt simply milking the old cash cow.                      
If I enjoy eating chicken does that make me a stereotype

or a fat bastard?

Offline LoonyToon

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2004, 06:52:54 PM »
am i lost

this a bout star wars or who  badder between wolverine and saber tooth?                    
to whom much is given much is expected

Offline LiQuiDSNaKe

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2004, 11:12:41 PM »
Its a spirited discussion about whether evil should be allowed to win. :P                      

Offline Computerman

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Can you see in the dark?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2004, 03:51:20 PM »
Shouldnt a laser cauterize that hand wound? Was it radiation from the light saber? Was it the zaps from the count?
I've quoted the 1st post because as laertes pointed out, we have lost our way.

I'm surprised at the lot of you.  You all should have known what killed Lord Vader.  It was Prostate Cancer!  The Cancer's growth was accelerated during Lord Vader's shock treatments with the Emperor.
Duh!  :blink:                      

Carigamers

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2004, 03:51:20 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal