Author Topic: Guide lines for the next anime story  (Read 18291 times)

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
  • If you trust you will be betrayed
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Guide lines for the next anime story
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »
What the hell you mean its pointless?So far all we did was mope around in a god forsaken bar and we just there by ourselves doing nothing.The only exciteing post was when Asian Spices woke up and gave us the message.....other than that we did nothing.All I tried to do was get the story movin!                    

Carigamers

« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2003, 02:38:00 PM »

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2003, 02:57:04 PM »
lol
that is what i mean, what we are DOING is pointless!
we all in  a bar, watching each other                    

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2003, 03:04:38 PM »
Fuh real.....Leh we put in a few demons nah.....so it'll actually be exciteing!!(or at least close to it)I jus find it wierd that after 3 pages ....we eh reach anywhere.
*Goes off in search of coffee*                    

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2003, 03:04:59 PM »
Yea, something NEEDS to happen.  I'm getting tired of having to write my character doing more of nothing.  Tch, ya know what....?                    

Offline Paine

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2003, 02:13:32 PM »
awww,i discovered this post too late... anyway,since u already have your ten chars and stuff,u need writers? i can help! (well...if u need me,otherwise,i'll just read....)
btw,its supposed to be an anime or anime rpg? was just trying to figure that one out..                    

Carigamers

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2003, 02:13:32 PM »

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2003, 08:25:49 PM »
the characters ARE the writers, so to speak

when this one ends, be sure to create a character and join in! :)                    

Offline Zero-X

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2003, 03:09:28 PM »
hmmm....seems that we need to give some life in this story cause to be honest, i agree with DG. All we're doing is just sitting around doing nothing but scratching...                    
It\'s Not Over Yet, not by a long shot.....

May your soul be spared by the miraculous sword from heaven......Zetsumyoken

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2003, 06:43:41 PM »
okay..so a few things have now happened.
now we need to find answers as to WHY they have!                    

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2003, 04:02:33 AM »
heh, I have the plan partially set DG-PM me or gimme a call. I'll give you the QUICK rundown-You'll adore what I have in mind :)                    

Offline Asian§pices

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2003, 09:24:16 AM »
okie yuh see bcuz of ^^^^ those posts
i hav no idea wah yuh hav installed so i cay post
till i knoe

but de reason y i left my post so
was bcuz i was advised that you wanted Kalila to heal Evanguard and i didnt knoe da till i finished my post
so i jus modified the ending by saying da mostlikey my powers didnt work because me an Polios switched bodies                    

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2003, 01:21:33 PM »
yeah asian, that was good plus i think it might be better since now any readers know that there is a problem due to thebody switching

my theory is that your healing abilities are connected to your power which is based on you and not your body and since polios's body is dead you are sort of automatically trying to heal it with no effect, so your healing powers are out for now                    

Offline androsovic

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: A64 4000+
  • GPU: X1600XT
  • RAM: 1GB
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2003, 04:44:20 PM »
i would likes to be in the next story pleeease                    

Offline Lafiel

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2003, 04:55:34 PM »
ok calm down                    

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2003, 01:07:07 PM »
Dark Goddess.......edit your post please.I think you all dont understand the character properly.PyroSlasher doesnt snore,get carried on a cyborgs shoulder,fall down stairs or smile.He NEVER smiles.He's very sedate and calm......................okay to make life simple..........picture the attitude of Vampire Huter D.Thats as close as I can get to the PyroSlasher's character.So please,dont say things the character wont do.                    

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2003, 08:01:48 PM »
Dark Goddess.......edit your post please.I think you all dont understand the character properly.PyroSlasher doesnt snore,get carried on a cyborgs shoulder,fall down stairs or smile.He NEVER smiles.He's very sedate and calm......................okay to make life simple..........picture the attitude of Vampire Huter D.Thats as close as I can get to the PyroSlasher's character.So please,dont say things the character wont do.
my humble apologies.
i shall correct myself at once.

btw, i never said anything about snoring. and its a tad late to fix being carried on shoulders.
If you've been knocked out cold dearie, we cant do much else.

LISTEN CAREFULLY: if anyone had made any edits or changes of any kind to your character profile please make a new post to notify the others or pm either evan or myself. I think perhaps you should pm me as evan is having a small net crisis as i understand it

OKAY
i have a few bones to pick:
1) Pyro, WTF you talking about ragnorak??? Did our characters know each other previously?? As far as i knew, we did NOT. And that was the way we had been acting. Afterall, if i had known and indeed worked with polios before, then when he appeared to me at the beginning of this whole thing i would not have been as lost as i was etc etc.

--> Do NOT, i repeat DO NOT do things like this without clearing it with the other characters FIRST!!! wtmc???? It's bullshyt like this that has me wondering what in blazes goes on in people's heads! (sorry if i offend anyone, especially pyro but i just needed to say that, because it has been said over and over again, not to make posts here that do not follow up on or make sense with the other posts OR mess with your fellow characters! good freakin grief!! Ragnorak?? I killed myself to do what?? Flying flaming swords?? Polios what??? wat the hell????????)

AHEM! Please, to all characters and their controllers: Before this thing started, the only two who knew each other were Evanguard and Amaya (to my understanding). If you wish to develop any sort of relationship other than the one seen in this story or want your character to have known another previous to this occasion etc etc. PM THESE PEOPLE FIRST!! clear it with them and all that, and once it is a greed, PLEASE pm me or evan to let us know!

2) You dont want us to misrepresent your character, I think you should also try not to do this with ours. Evanguard is NOTHING like that. You make him sound like some sort of...school boy...with limited vocabulary. "Isn't she hot??" <-- this is not something evanguard would say and i am sure evangelion_01 would agree with me. FIX that ENTIRE idiotic conversation. Pronto.

Please, i have fixed my slip up about you smiling, fix yours or delete the post.

I have a request: Will either pyro (assuming he edits the post not deletes it) please have us move INTO the tunnel/room/whatever is beneath that door we removed? We rel stickin in terms of leaving the be-damned house.
Any conversation or confrontation, any sleeping eating or resting, can be done UNDER THERE.

Any and everything said in this post, while the subject may have been brought up because of Pyro's newest addition does not apply solely to him! Mistakes like this is for everyone to take note of and try to avoid doing.

Pyro: please fix that mess or, as i said before, delete the bledy thing.

Apologies to anyone i have offended in the making of this post, but when sh*t like that is written, i simply must complain. This is not meant to insult anyone, but to clear up some confusion.

Thank You.                    

Offline Zero-X

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 16, 2003, 07:34:05 AM »
somehow, the story is getting confused, so before we continue...everyone please talk to Evangelion_01 and find out what exactly is supposed to happen...(this especially means u pyro)                    
It\'s Not Over Yet, not by a long shot.....

May your soul be spared by the miraculous sword from heaven......Zetsumyoken

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2003, 11:14:25 AM »
Okay-I have limited time today...again....

Now look. The stroy was meant to move in a certain direction. I was NOT counting on someone healing me but as I have little net time these days-I can't change the story's direction right now. As of timing till I can get back regular net acess, my character will be temporary managed by DG and Lafiel. Zero has permission to use my character as well-so consult with them. I'll read snatches and try to get up to date as quick as possible.

Later for now till I can get this damn net prob fixed.                    

Polios

« Reply #77 on: December 16, 2003, 03:03:56 PM »
okay, pyro
1)was that supposed to be a flashback to the last anime story?
this story a completely different thing
2)as DG said, that was the most out-of-character post for Evan, if that's your interpretation of him, check again
3) Plz, while i'm in Fei-ya's body, DO NOT CALL FEI-YA HOT!!!
wait till she comes back plz, or are you that shallow to not care if her SOUL is in her body!!!!!!                    

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2003, 11:40:14 AM »
Okay i'll edit it.I was under the impression that it was a continuation from the last anime story.But ppl.................no need to get b!tchy about it.Is only a m__her f__king story.                    

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2003, 02:25:51 PM »
Yea, calm down.  And i still don't reallly know what is going on.  I've read it about 5 or 6 times and im lost so if everyone could get their sh_t together, that'd be great.

"Have a nice day, thatnk you for shopping at Kmart."                    

Carigamers

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2003, 02:25:51 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal