Author Topic: Problems with the Anime Story-Volume I  (Read 8168 times)

Offline Evangelion_01

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Problems with the Anime Story-Volume I
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 12:55:36 PM »
Osiris-Well its cliche in a WAY but if you read my entire desc. of my character you'd probably thing differently. But its my fault for not putting it up-my bad here. Thanks for reminding me ShowTime. But I made my character of my own imagination so if it can be compared to any other character-sorry to say but I did it all by myself with all honesty to the sense that I never used anyone elses' ideas.

Tell you what-everyone write up a DETAILED desc. of their charcter and submit it for the next story comming during the holidays-everyone will have a LIL more time for it then.                    

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2004, 12:55:36 PM »

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
  • If you trust you will be betrayed
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2004, 01:39:04 PM »
Miscommunication was the major problem.Tnstead of actually planning the story on the thread to comment on it,everyone was only b!tching about it and so we were stuck in a room for 5 pages.Oh yeah and Showtime,this was actually the second story,but you wouldnt know that would you.                    

Offline Fault

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://stepfreak.tripod.com/ChrPro/index.html
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2004, 04:29:34 PM »
Pyro you're not making sense... You were the dumbest person in that story, so you should stay quiet you were a huge part of the problem. Why does this being the second story make a difference? The topic is problems with the anime story isn't it?  Showtime is a boss, you're not. Stop bothering him because of your jealousy.                    
...and the fault is my own...

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2004, 04:29:41 PM »
Miscommunication was the major problem.Tnstead of actually planning the story on the thread to comment on it,everyone was only b!tching about it and so we were stuck in a room for 5 pages.Oh yeah and Showtime,this was actually the second story,but you wouldnt know that would you.

F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!

why do you keep directing comments to me?  I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU.  YOU WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS I AM!!!!!!!  SO TALKING TO ME WILL NOT MAKE U ANY COOLER.

who cares if this was the second story?  I was talking about the upcoming one.  jackass                    

Offline Lafiel

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2004, 01:30:20 PM »
oh lawd!!!
where is the love??                    

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2004, 01:30:20 PM »

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2004, 02:14:14 PM »

F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!

why do you keep directing comments to me?  I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU.  YOU WILL NEVER BE AS COOL AS I AM!!!!!!!  SO TALKING TO ME WILL NOT MAKE U ANY COOLER.

who cares if this was the second story?  I was talking about the upcoming one.  jackass

I always direct comments to you because your such an a$$hole.You just joined GATT and you think you have the right to intrude or insult other members.Your nothing but a nobody and you proved it youself by saying that you yourself is cool..........that so sad.You poor sad little boy,get a life.
Oh and as for fault.......you are even less than him(which isnt very much at all)so I wouldnt even bother telling you something......find some friends if you may because your not wanted,just pushin yourself between true Gatters.                    

Offline androsovic

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: A64 4000+
  • GPU: X1600XT
  • RAM: 1GB
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2004, 04:11:08 PM »
come fellas,calm allyuh selves.Showtime u have a temper problem hoss and sum pride issues too but the point is your comment was uncalled for.                    

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2004, 08:35:58 PM »
i have nothing to say on this topic
the other one was closed and with very good reason.

i will not be participating in any more of these stories.                    

Offline Fault

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2004, 10:36:53 PM »
Hee Hee. Pyro feels important, cuz he is an older gatt member... telling me to find some friends? "TRUE GATTER"? hee hee hee hee... I told you we said those things off of jones before you read it. you read it right next to me... You still take such offense?....hee hee...I'm trying to not be mean for my own reasons..... Umi.. zat sound familiar?...reasons reasons.. one and the same or different? lol @ Myself

Pyro.. I hope you'll forgive me for my little offensive fun... Don't take it on dredd....                    

Offline ShowTime

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/thesupersaiyajinelite
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2004, 08:31:07 PM »
Dark Goddess, this topic IS important, especially if there are going to be more anime stories.

I always direct comments to you because your such an a$$hole.You just joined GATT and you think you have the right to intrude or insult other members.Your nothing but a nobody and you proved it youself by saying that you yourself is cool..........that so sad.You poor sad little boy,get a life.
Oh and as for fault.......you are even less than him(which isnt very much at all)so I wouldnt even bother telling you something......find some friends if you may because your not wanted,just pushin yourself between true Gatters.

Jeez, how am i to respond to that?  Well, pyro, your right.  I am an assh0le.  I'm glad that somebody finally noticed that.  I'm admitting it.  An assh0le.  Yes.  AssClown? most definately.  But a nobody?  and a nothing?  Hardly.  Do you criticize me for having self confidence?   Does it bother you when i say things like "I reek of awesomeness!... and Pyroslasher doesn't?"  Would you like me to stop??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  aww, poor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now who's the little boy? What's your problem? call it pride if you want but whatever it is, it seems to be tapping into your low self esteem.

Rediculous. You actually call yourself a true Gatter yet criticize others telling them that their not wanted.  Not wanted by whom?  You?  I couldn't give a monkey's ass what you wanted.  I don't care about who joined Gatt first or who joined before who and that kind of crap.  That stuff for you little children to figure out and argue over and boast and brag about.

But i guess I should "get a life".  Like you.  Posting crap all over the forums for your little monkey friends to read and laugh and giggle.  Or maybe I'll join an anime story, where my character has my own name and conveinently has a flaming sword (how original).  Or maybe I'll learn how to spell and use proper grammar.(hint hint)

If the kind of friends I have to find are "true" gatters like you, tch, I won't bother.

F*CK YOU!!!!!!!!

I know this seems out of timing, but this was a result of other various posts from other various threads from the same jackass.

wait......
Pyroslasher told me to "get a life"......?

Offline Imperial_X

• Sannin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2004, 08:46:30 PM »
Showtime is cool.                    
Consciousness yearn to kill
To re-affirm the will,
Zealous I burn the drill
Forging, I mould the skill.

Offline Fault

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2004, 09:49:57 PM »
A friggin' boss!!! Pyro is the only little unwanted baby that needs to go away.                    

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2004, 09:48:53 AM »
Hee Hee. Pyro feels important, cuz he is an older gatt member... telling me to find some friends? \"TRUE GATTER\"? hee hee hee hee... I told you we said those things off of jones before you read it. you read it right next to me... You still take such offense?....hee hee...I'm trying to not be mean for my own reasons..... Umi.. zat sound familiar?...reasons reasons.. one and the same or different? lol @ Myself

Pyro.. I hope you'll forgive me for my little offensive fun... Don't take it on dredd....

lol@fault for my own reason

but still pyro
all i got to say is ure wrong
and showtime  is cool                    

Offline Fault

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2004, 12:32:37 PM »
Umi I find you enjoing this too much ya know!!                    

Anonymous

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2004, 12:42:24 PM »

i think ure jealous of the fact that Showtime has been in gatt in less time than u and have made a BIGGER impact than u can ever think of making here....but then u can never be like SHOWTIME
 mc playerhater!                    

The_Dark_Goddess

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2004, 09:35:17 PM »
lol

just visitin one more time out of bordom.

um, i never said it was unimportant my dear Awesome Showtime, i said i was not participating etc.
read my posts nah dear.

and yes, UMI is enjoying this THOROUGHLY.

*reads rest of thread*

okay one more thing: several valid points on all accounts have been brought up. Pay attention people.

now i gone for good. Bye bye thread.                    

Offline Osiris

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2004, 09:40:05 PM »
hahhaahaaa

all i know man is anime story = rp gone bad
pyro=crap
showtime=cool
!!!!!!                    

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2004, 09:15:25 AM »
^^^^^^ smart boy

and yes DG i am enjoying myself                    

Offline PyroSlasher

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2004, 02:20:43 PM »
lol@thread
No Scene!I dont give a rats @$$ about what you'll think of me.But it does seem strange about how so much MEN defending showtime.Apparently their much more than just close friends............                    

Offline androsovic

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: A64 4000+
  • GPU: X1600XT
  • RAM: 1GB
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2004, 02:33:30 PM »
lol

just visitin one more time out of bordom.

um, i never said it was unimportant my dear Awesome Showtime, i said i was not participating etc.  
read my posts nah dear.

and yes, UMI is enjoying this THOROUGHLY.

*reads rest of thread*

okay one more thing: several valid points on all accounts have been brought up. Pay attention people.

now i gone for good. Bye bye thread.

the gangster has spoken boy.and what so awesome about showtime?                    

Carigamers

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2004, 02:33:30 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal