Author Topic: THE TOURNAMENT GRAVEYARD  (Read 138487 times)

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: THE DUELIST KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIPS 2006!
« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »
Damn i was hoping we were going to do it jamaican style for ranking points. you know how much points i coulda gain in 16 rounds of dueling, but non the less i see the need to throw it in the knockout format, special prizes and all. Well done Neo looking forward to it.

Carigamers

« Reply #560 on: April 20, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »

Offline kiya

• Jonin
  • Chakra 15
  • devine
    • wii, ds, super nintendo, gbc, gba
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 20, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »
Wow this looks super! Great job neo, but i cant come till after my exams are done which are in may (mutters something about cxc) oh well good luck to every one!

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 20, 2006, 06:45:29 PM »
here what i coming and still doing cxc! AND I STILL GONNA GET MY 1'S AND DISTINCTIONS

Offline einstien101

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
  • Photoshop Hax r' us
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 20, 2006, 08:17:55 PM »
cxc isnt hard >.>
I'm miserable without you, its almost as if you were here...

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2006, 08:46:44 PM »
Wow this looks super! Great job neo, but i cant come till after my exams are done which are in may (mutters something about cxc) oh well good luck to every one!

Around what time will your exams be over, kiya?
The tournament's taking place on the 21st of May, which is pretty much near the end of the month.
Of course, I won't place the tournament above your studies....if you have to study, you have to study.
However, if you can make it, PM me and we'll try to work something out.

Carigamers

« Reply #564 on: April 20, 2006, 08:46:44 PM »

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
Re: SPK's Tournament Version 3.0
« Reply #565 on: April 20, 2006, 09:14:57 PM »
yeah im coming last fpr sure

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 21, 2006, 08:01:46 AM »
TOURNAMENT INVITATION ANNOUNCEMENT

This is notify all interested persons that the official date for official tournament invitations is Saturday 22nd April, 2006 to Sunday 23rd April, 2006. This includes duelists and special guests for the event. People who are interested in the tournament and have given either me or Anil Singh their contact information should be on the lookout.

If you are interested in the tournament and have not received an official tournament invitation for the event, feel free to contact Ryan Rodriguez at 738-4505 for more information. There will be a listing for all of the invited duelists and guests, so be sure to register your invitation early!

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 21, 2006, 10:59:17 AM »
neo i need an invite. will talk to u at tournament on sunday

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
Re: (Global) SPK's Tournament Version 3.0
« Reply #568 on: April 21, 2006, 08:19:11 PM »
lol, don't study it boy justin, even if you DO come last (which I doubt may be the case), you still gonna get something out of it. :)
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 21, 2006, 09:40:28 PM »
nah i reconstruct the deck and last time i woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Bringing my lucky pants this time!

Last time i had the worst luck of all time. i drew 2 vamp lords and 2 kokkis in my first hand twice out of the five matches

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
Have no worries, Justin.
Later today, I'm going to be issuing those invites, and you do happen to be on my list of invitees, so there shoudn't be any problem in fitting you in.

However, if Sunday night passes and you havn't as yet received your invite, you can contact me via PM here, or use my contact info provided in the announcement and we'll fix you right up.

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 22, 2006, 11:10:40 PM »
Well less than 12 hours till tourney, good luck to all players, and see you there before 11am! :)
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

Offline The Kajun

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • THE KAJUN'S REBORN
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 23, 2006, 12:10:08 AM »
hey SPK lemme know if u need a hand with the tourny... i'd be happy to lend a hand
If You Didnt Like The Hand I dealt You , Let Me Deal You Another!

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 23, 2006, 07:40:56 PM »
well balki prevailed this time, ravi came in second and rio third . after those 3 everyone from 4 to 10 had 5/8 wins. including me

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 23, 2006, 10:52:41 PM »
Well this tournament was containing quite a bit of chaos, and sadly not for the right reasons...

A guy tried to swipe a participant's deck, only to be chased down and carted off to the police.

Other than that though, congrats to Sean Alexander for coming out swinging to win this tourney, and to Ravi Ramdial, for coming 2nd.

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 24, 2006, 03:43:41 PM »
Justin i know you love the modifications i made to your deck. But as i pointed out to you during one of your duels, you're still making major mistakes with the deck, but with time comes experience, so till nexttournament nah. I explained to you about seeing the big plays, and tried to explain to you that it's not just seeing the big plays but the perfect timing to pull them off. You'll learn hoss, anyways i looking for Hammon (the ra god card), see if yuh could link that for meh nah hoss, bless.
ps. practise with your deck as often as possible and don't be afraid to try new stuff in it just to see how it runs, you might pull unto something that i didn't.

Down to business now
1. I aplaud neo on his courageous chase after that thief and catching him, i only say this to u neo, yuh shoulda put some more hand in his a**. I'm sorry if that was my deck, really sorry for what i woulda do to him, there would be no more yugioh in uwi.
2. This spranging shit (excuse my language but i'm upset) have to stop. I propose a complete ban on people coming to just watch tournaments, spectators help in no way at all in the boosting off our reputation as duelists or our rankings situation in the country, except for the very few duelist that spectate and enter from time to time and the respectable duelist like derek and jason.
3. I for one am quite fed up of seeing innocent people be harrassed and taken advantage of. For an unbelievable period of time now, my deck has been a target by individuals, they don't want my deck because of it's rarity, they want it to say that they took the great balki out of the game, and well i am great, great enough to say that you fools who want to try and punks, bullies and i await the day that you try to take my deck, i swear it'll be the end of you. I am saying this here and now because i know that somehow some way it will filter back to the people who are stealing decks and i want you all to know what i think of you, you're a bunch of cowards and if you interfere with anyone in chaos legeon or anyone i roll with, we'll beat the shit out off you and police will be the last of your worries. I dare say it, NO ONE IN THIS DAMN COUNTRY WILL TAKE MY DECK AND WALK OFF WITH IT, NO ONE.

If it isn't noticed, no one in chaos legeon has ever gotten there deck seized, and no one ever will, i dare one of you to try.

Tournament time:
Sirus-Well my boy sirus got what he came for. He played rio again and won, out for blood sirus, scene, i deal with that after though.

Kajun- Defeated me again, but unfortunately lost to sirus and ravi to get knocked out of the opportunity to win this one, this would've been his fourth straight. (hard luck hoss)

Rio-Defended his #1 position hard,but the time is drawing nearer my boy, beware, it's just one tournament away and kajun and i are in the lurking.

Ravi-Impressed the hell out of me, probably the best out of the uwi oh dueling team as far as i'm concerned. I had a great battle with him that i won't be forgetting anytime soon, well done hoss.

San fernando Crew- alot more members came out to represent the san do crew this time, so it was all out war. Bouya also came out for support, hope to see you in action again soon hoss. Right now i'm pondering on who the best duelist in san do is, but my bets are on mathew for now, like his dueling style. Loved aaron new deck too, sirus made his presence felt and he felt mine (ha ha), Paul bless for the Raviel hoss.

Chaotic- Lost to my arch rival kajun right now, but destroyed everyone else. Ravi was my hardest opponent coming down to a basic top decking situaton on both sides at different points.
Enjoyed tournament, see you all at duelist kingdom championships 2.

Offline kiya

• Jonin
  • Chakra 15
  • devine
    • wii, ds, super nintendo, gbc, gba
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 24, 2006, 06:48:21 PM »
8 june is when cxc is going to be over for me so theres no way i would be able to come but i hope there are still turnys after that.
and guys i not saying cxc is hard i just have my problem areas like everyone else. But please keep me posted if there are any turnys after the 8 of june(and maby a little nearer to home) Though my parents are the ideal anti-yugioh maby i'll have a better chance getting them to take me (they will laugh and say it is crap!) but i DONT CARE!
Have fun evey one and keep it clean!

ps. I hope no one thinks i sound like a whiner I just want some gamming friends is all. It's hard to find girls that game!

Have fun evey one and keep it clean.

Offline einstien101

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
  • Photoshop Hax r' us
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 24, 2006, 07:17:53 PM »
i taught my ex how to play, my current asked me to the other day. i know tons of girls into the cartoon though.

Offline einstien101

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
  • Photoshop Hax r' us
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 24, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
congrats balki.

on a side note it good for dat man who take d deck. i just dunno y allyuh all din gang up on he ass and stone him.

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:39 PM »
Guys, in all honesty, I am just soooo fed up of this right now.

It's bad enough that these idiots came back to steal from honest duelists again, but it's even worse when it's your damn brother that is targeted. Guys, I'll admit it.....I just totally lost it on that guy. I am so sorry you had to witness me like that, but I was just MAD.
I thank Bouya and Anan for pulling me off of him, because I literally wasn't thinking of anything but tearing him apart for trying to screw with us again.

Anyway, some updates on the situation.
My brother got back his deck earlier today, but, unfortunately, he couldn't press charges against the guy, so they had to let him go. Right now, my brother is not willing to undergo going to court and hiring lawyers or anything like that for Yu-Gi-Oh cards, because it doesn't make sense. At the very least, he got some good cutarse from the corporal. Belt, Belt and more belt. Each whap was like poetry in motion. Serves him damn right.

Which leads me to my next point.
Guys, it just does not make ANY sense to cart these guys to prison if they steal your decks.
Not only will they bombard you with filling out report after report, but they'll most likely keep your deck as evidence, lock the guy up, and doom you to appear in court umpteen million times just to get the guy behind bars. It's best that we deal with situations like these our own way. Because as long as we continue to show these no good jerks that we're afraid of them, they'll keep doing nonsense like this, again and again.

But, Chaotic does have a point.
These spectators are nothing but trouble.
Unless they're children or family members, they shouldn't be allowed remotely near us.
I propose that, from now on....NO SPECTATORS. NONE. NADA, ZIP AND ALL THINGS THAT MEAN ZERO.
We should do like the MTG people are hold these tournaments in closed-off, somewhat secret areas....where theives can neither enter nor get away if they do get in. Speaking of which, I have an announcement to make. Because, despite the fact that this happened so very close to home, the show must go on. And I'll be DAMNED if I let a bunch of impotent imbeciles with testicles the size of an ant's bare a$$ ruin it for all of us.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:54:27 PM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

« Reply #579 on: April 24, 2006, 07:50:39 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal