Author Topic: THE TOURNAMENT GRAVEYARD  (Read 138491 times)

Offline huggybear

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: THE DUELIST KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIPS 2006!
« Reply #600 on: May 22, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »
Hey this is my first post here............ok well down to business.RYAN that tournament was awesome, i had a great time and not because i won, i woulda have a good time anyways.It was SO sour when i lost my first game and then after feeling good and comin back after to win three i got RIO to play for a a playoff in the finals.That just sour my whole day.The friday before chaos legion come on we turf and completely obliterate we very foundation.Every man jack get licks from rio and although i beat balki some sets i never completely recover from that licks i got from rio.So when i got rio to play i thought i had no chance of making it to the finals.Well thanks to bottomless i won against rio, and mobius, lily and confication handle balki real good.WELL after that things was easy.Well my money done already.

And Ryan my girlfriend said you treated her like royalty...she thoroughly enjoyed the tournament and your parents company.

SPK i forgot to give you some of the packs you asked for...well you could get the spoiler on the net and what card you wanted if i have it i will give you it.

Balki why you went home so fast.It was licks and pizza share after.Everybody get licks.Just you miss out on the licks.Well anytime Chaos legion want to come down in UWI you know uwioh always exited for allyuh to come....and don't tell me you going to run a sasuke samarai deck or a strike ninja - return deck.That strike ninja return is a dread one turn kill deck.

Anyways good tournament ryan and legion come for sweat in uwi soon.Akil have we number.

Carigamers

« Reply #600 on: May 22, 2006, 12:55:09 PM »

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 22, 2006, 03:24:19 PM »
Dark World hoss, time to experience true chaos. Dark world like you have never seen before. I was kinda sour for d evening already and i had other business to attend to, ( my pillow still wet with tears), haahhahaaahahaa,lol. Nah but seriously i had some other stuff to do, how come i ain't get no cards boy ravi, jah boy after all that training i handle yuh with,lol. Allyuh will see me when i build a new deck apart from zombies.

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
Re: ETC: Dominion 2nd july (Are you ready for the big one)
« Reply #602 on: May 22, 2006, 03:25:43 PM »
Shinkuu u don't need no starter decks when yuh does roll with legeon, yuh mad, we'll handle yuh if you want to get into the game SERIOUSLY, we can't waste cards. But yeah there'll be someone there to sell cards.

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #603 on: May 22, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
Hey this is my first post here............ok well down to business.RYAN that tournament was awesome, i had a great time and not because i won, i woulda have a good time anyways.It was SO sour when i lost my first game and then after feeling good and comin back after to win three i got RIO to play for a a playoff in the finals.That just sour my whole day.The friday before chaos legion come on we turf and completely obliterate we very foundation.Every man jack get licks from rio and although i beat balki some sets i never completely recover from that licks i got from rio.So when i got rio to play i thought i had no chance of making it to the finals.Well thanks to bottomless i won against rio, and mobius, lily and confication handle balki real good.WELL after that things was easy.Well my money done already.

And Ryan my girlfriend said you treated her like royalty...she thoroughly enjoyed the tournament and your parents company.

SPK i forgot to give you some of the packs you asked for...well you could get the spoiler on the net and what card you wanted if i have it i will give you it.

Balki why you went home so fast.It was licks and pizza share after.Everybody get licks.Just you miss out on the licks.Well anytime Chaos legion want to come down in UWI you know uwioh always exited for allyuh to come....and don't tell me you going to run a sasuke samarai deck or a strike ninja - return deck.That strike ninja return is a dread one turn kill deck.

Anyways good tournament ryan and legion come for sweat in uwi soon.Akil have we number.

No problem, HB. It was my pleasure to make sure you guys had the best dueling experience right there, at the Duelist Kingdom Championships. Just be prepared to defend your newfound King of Games title when the Duelist Kingdom Championships 2007 rolls into town, because you created a legion of fans with your victory there last night.

And, thanks a lot guys. I promise the same and much, much more next year during the next tournament. I think it's awesome that people appreciate all of the hard work that my family, friends and I placed into this event. I think it goes without saying that, like the tournament before it, this tournament will be remembered for quite some time as one of the greatest dueling events of the year.

Now, if I haven't mentioned it enough times already, I'll state it here now....with the success of the DKC 2006, a DKC 2007 tournament will definitely be in the works. However, with all that was offered this time around, I'm going to work hard to top the performance record set by the others combined.

What new challenges await you duelists?
What hidden surprises wait in store?
Who will seize the title of the King of Games in 2007?

All this, and much more, will be answered in 2007 with the next exciting chapter of the Duelist Kingdom Championships saga: Duelist Kingdom Championships 2007: TOON WORLD NIGHTMARE!

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
« Reply #604 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »
And one thing to consider....that DKC 2007 may have more recognition to it than you may think...if things go correctly anyway! :)
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Carigamers

« Reply #604 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:33 PM »

Offline YashiroN

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 23, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »
Hey Neo, small typo you made. My name is spelt Shurland James. That's ok though.
Very, very good tournament. I was truly impressed.

Offline YashiroN

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 23, 2006, 09:10:21 AM »
Oh, and thanks to spk for rating up uwioh. Thanks as well to Balki for the same. You know you can always join uwioh anytime you want. I'm sure we can call it an honorary guest membership or something...lol.
Chaos Legion, well done to you guys, top 8 finish for at least 2 of you as usual. Don't worry, on June 11, Uwioh coming to take all of the top 8! if only the computer would stop putting us against each other...

Offline huggybear

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 23, 2006, 11:06:29 AM »
Ai balki forget da pure darkworld and run a darkworld - strike ninja return from a different dimension deck.Think about dat nah dread.One dodge with ninja by removing a silva and goldd from play and return ...that is 6000 lp in one move.If i only had the cards boy.

OH run it how dem asian running it. Run a normal chaos or zombie deck and put in 2 goldd and 2 silva with three dark world lightening, a card destruction and a morphing jar.I hear the deck does run real good.But that is just some suggestions.Just bring the deck and prepare to get sweat.

And allyuh doh bother with shurland comment.Uwioh not taking top 8 spots.My money on Rio.....i know my boy riding back with some dread zombie deck for allyuh.

Oh yea boy balki you real handle me with training...........but WTF you askiNg me for cards...you win like ALL THE FREAKING PRIZES IT HAD...DREAD AND THE HOUNARARY TIN TOO...I cyah believe you...............................and you get a frog too....my @$$.

Offline huggybear

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 23, 2006, 11:41:39 AM »
Da is some serious prizes there man..............and 16 round....da is some serious rating points. You no UWI-oh comin

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 23, 2006, 12:51:07 PM »
lol, for real ehh, i really did win like almost everything. And as far as me joining uwioh goes don't worry, there's always space for you guys in legeon,lol. Ravi meh boy, you all will be ohh so sorry come next tourney when i unleash my new deck, and you reminded me how dreadful confiscation can be still so expect to see mine back in there.

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 23, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
scene, allyuh think d entrance fee too high or anything, cause even at the fee we still putting out from our pockets to pay for prizes. Thas real prizes hoss, real prizes, feeling like i'm throwing an american tournament,lol.

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 23, 2006, 06:23:53 PM »
The tournament came out really nice this time around, all in all...if ppl would have been more willing to come Grande, we woulda see some madd tourneys coming out, but it's too far for a lot of you all...*shrugs*.

Anyway, time for the next grand battle, 11th June. Will post up details for it in a couple of days.
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 23, 2006, 07:07:53 PM »
School should be out of the picture by then. Count me in.

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 23, 2006, 07:30:43 PM »
Please refer to my PM Chaotic about this tourney...

But aside from that, this is looking to being an interesting one, I wonder though, how many people would be able to come out for that tournament for that time, given the duelists' tendencies...

Offline justinkoo

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox 360 Wii PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 23, 2006, 07:37:00 PM »
2nd of april?  u mean 2nd of june right?

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: May 23, 2006, 10:18:35 PM »
Actually, the topic header reads the 2nd of July, if I'm not mistaken.

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 23, 2006, 10:20:51 PM »
Hey Neo, small typo you made. My name is spelt Shurland James. That's ok though.
Very, very good tournament. I was truly impressed.

Whoops. My bad. I'll fix the typo before I forward this to Pojo, Zymorph and Obelisk Blue.
Anyway, glad you had a good time. The next tournament should top this one, and then some.
And welcome to the forums.

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
SPK's Road to the Grand Battle, Part 1.
« Reply #617 on: May 24, 2006, 08:45:27 AM »
Well, this is the beginning of another tournament, this will be the first in a series of tourneys, which I plan on using towards making a purely invitation-only Grand Battle for the end of August side...for that tournament, expect some special treatment to make it all worth it, details of that one will be put up later.

Anyway, some details for this one:

Date: Sunday June 11th, 2006.

Venue: University Of The West Indies, Student Activity Centre.

Entry Fee: $50.

Prizes: 1st - $500, 2nd - $200. Additional prizes may be finalised depending on turnout.

Format: Advanced, 8 round Swiss format.

Registration Time: 10am - 11:30am

NOTE: Only duelists participating in the tournament will be allowed to turn up for the tournament, unless specifically authorised by myself!

As I said earlier, this is going to be the first of a series of tournaments being played, to lead to one all out battle, involving only the best of the best that we have to offer, if things go right, we may have some reason as to why that is going to be so...so keep fighting on, the fun is only beginning, and this is going to be the start of one very VERY active dueling summer!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 11:03:07 AM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Offline Chaotic

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Thanx Shinachi...
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 24, 2006, 10:13:30 AM »
that's right neo, 2nd of june.

Offline huggybear

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2006, 10:22:43 AM »
what happen to shurland handing out membership for UWI-oh boy.You want balki to join.....you eh know to join UWI - oh yuh have to have SKILLS , something balki doh have...ok he have some..lol.BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY yuh have yo be good looking.......balki fail real bad deh......so dread i know you wanna join an ting but hard luck..lol.

Yea yuh running confiscation now eh....that card win me real games this tournament....ent i tell you to run it....but NO....you see what happen.but i was the smart one ...i take yuh advice an run a last will.
Oh gosh shurland and leave ryan alone nah man.......shirland...shurland..lol

Carigamers

« Reply #619 on: May 24, 2006, 10:22:43 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal