Author Topic: Damn... I JUSTran that traffic light and the ticket is ALREADY in the mail  (Read 3143 times)

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
Interesting... I not sure if that'd help in T&T, but if properly implemented and tracked with a STRONG enforcement policy, the protective services would eithr have ALOT more money, or we'd have ALOT less accidents and reason to call Red 96.7 Road hog segment on a morning...
Bermuda automates speed policing

RFID tags on each car

By Nick Farrell: Wednesday 16 May 2007, 07:41
BRITISH COLONY Bermuda will introduce a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system for all cars on the island which means that cops will not have to monitor speeding.

All 47,000 moving vehicles on the entire island will be tagged and logged into the Islands central database.

The RFID movements can be read by stationary and mobile readers, and if they go over the speed limit a ticket will be automatically mailed out.

It also means that the tiny colony will know exactly where all the cars of its citizens are parked and where they are going too.

Bermuda is only around 21 square miles in size so is fairly easy to police in this way. RFID jamming is fairly easy and difficult to detect.

More here. Next thing the UK will be bunging RFID tags in fags so you don't light up in the wrong place. µ

Carigamers

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
This is already done in the UK as Xecutiona mentioned to me a few days ago.

You're right on the less accidents thing I'm sure as the roads seem to be getting more ridiculous daily. I feel people dunno what indicators is anymore yes either that or we supposed to be pyschic and know when a swerve coming.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
Dread a truck TRY to run me off the road the other day... dread is MC MADNESS... I make the north south highway 2x a day... trust me I see so much BS on the roads I stopped wondering a long time ago how many ppl buy their license.... the WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY... *sighs* I doh understand what purpose traffic lights, indicators, hand signals, shoulder lanes, car horns and road signs are for since NOONE seems to pay ANY ATTENTION TO THEM ANYMORE...

On another note I catch REAL kix on a Nissan Frontier a night. I coming down the highway a sunday evening from beach, and a car goes zooming by me (as they normally do). I am in the right lane and that man doing a cool 140+ kph. Now there is moderate traffic. I am overtaking in the right lane (as ur supposed to, NOT the shoulder) and obviously there is a car in the left (hence I overtaking) this frontier like he think a 4x4 was built to race, cause he trying to keep up with the B13 (I think it was) that pass me. Now I in the right lane, another car in the left. So he decide to use the SHOULDER to overtake the both of us.... suffice to say there were not 1, not 2, but 3 CARS on the shoulder. Next thing I hear SCREEEEEECCCHHHH... I am driving hence I doh look back, but the passenger in the front seat said it looked FUNNY... headlights slowly drifting further left (read off the road down the slope into bush) lucky for that person it was relatively flat land around (this was before couva, so is mostly cain land and not large hills like claxton bay).

Not that I wish bad on anyone, but when yuh do $HIT and $HIT comes to bite yuh in de @$$, don't expect ANY sympathy from me :p

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
i think the rf id thing is really not cool. Total breach of privacy.

THe better system is what the us does with their ultra high speed cameras that pop up and snap the license plates of peopel breaking the light then mail out the  ticket one time.

If yuve never seen it in person, then let me tell yu , its MEGAA creepy lol but at the same time yu get the
"oh f***" reaction when yu realise yu just got caught speeding and breaking the light

yall remember in demolition man with stallone and that black fella when  the cameras kept popping up real fast and then dissapearing and like no one was noticing.

well they have them in action in the states. ive been standing on the curb waiting to cross when someone broke the light and seen this camera pop out the ground, snap ultra fast and go back into the ground.

i was like holy &^*&^ wtf was that!!!

AHHH TEH ALI3NZZ ESS GANKINGG MEEEEZZ OHH NOEESSSSSS

then my brother was like ... O.o.... thats just the speed trap cameras.. i was like oh... no ali3nZ??? and hes all like..... O.o .. >.> iam pretty sure they switched yu at the hospital and i was all like . ^_^ ^_^ i like pumpkin pie...

yeahzz..... ^_^

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
Funny you should mentiont that. The ones they use in ENgland were recenty brought under scrutiny when ppl sucessfully challenged in a court of law and won. It had to do with the colour of the plates and lighting conditions making the photos less reliable. Besides you really think in T&T that would stay long? look at the base of ligth posts of yesteryear... ppl does rip it open for whatever (copper or jes sheer idleness). If they installed that in T&T it'd be swiped in a weeks time... the RFID idea is also not bad as it could help with recoving a lost/stolen vehicle. Yuh realize yuh car get jacked, yuh call up the police and they can track it (at least to the RFID tag). Of course there are other things to consider, like if criminals hack the system and tracking victims... but all tech like this have pros and cons. In the case of T&T... we need to sort out computerizing the police system and weeding out corrupt cops first... before we could even dream of these types of systems... sadly.. our current gen seems to think it better to buy hot air balloons to scout for more prime land to build criminal breeding grounds... I mean housing developments...

Carigamers

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
or better police?

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline daniboy79

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • View Profile
when they say 'track' ...what exactly they mean there? cuz i doh want no pork monitoring my movements, and besides that, when they say you r speed is monitored, and WHENEVER you break the speeding limit, yuh A$$ dark... what about the cases where suppose you have to mergeout onto a hi-way, and your only option is to stamp the gas calling upon all of the 450BHP to molest the road in order to get up to speed before the next car cleans you out and yuh happen to go over the speed limit by 2~3 mph... ticket in de mail for dat??? i think riots would be in order if dat reach triniland! lol
Antec 900
Gigabyte EP35-DS3L
Intel Q6600 with Tt TMGi1 HSF
2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2 6400 (4,4,4,12)
eVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Maxtor-DM21 250GB  SATAII
Seagate 500GB SATAII
Acer AL2223Wd 22" Monitor
Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround Monitors

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
steups

that cah work in trinidad

first thing, no ministry in trinidad modern enuff to handle that infrstructure

second, sprangers go be tiefn people license plate on a regular to sell de tags
watch an see

de cameras in de ground would be real real hard to mess up

they seal them selves into the ground when they go back in and they surounded by concrete, youd have to try real hard to dig dem out
and i think they would probably notice that while it going on... it IS a camera after all

and as for the case in england, lol, they should install flash like the american cameras

you get those high speed flash and shutters so yu get snappped like 10 times in a second

Offline daniboy79

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • View Profile
LOL ...you could imagine one fo those tricked out hidden camera's lasting more than 15 seconds on de Betham stretch?? or at the Morvant Junction?? HAHAHAAHAHAAA!!!!
Antec 900
Gigabyte EP35-DS3L
Intel Q6600 with Tt TMGi1 HSF
2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2 6400 (4,4,4,12)
eVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Maxtor-DM21 250GB  SATAII
Seagate 500GB SATAII
Acer AL2223Wd 22" Monitor
Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround Monitors

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
it would trust me

they wouldnt put it on the stretch, but at the junction yes
cause its really hard to notice

and when yu do notice it, yu realise that you couldnt get thru to it with out explosives or a few jack hammers

and thats HIGHLY noticable next to a traffic light

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
Dread is Morvant and Lavantille the man mention yuh know.. LOL explosions going noticed in those areas LMAO!!!

Carigamers

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal